Freedom Group

This is a group where people can discuss how to do things that they do not want to be read in the general public, but want to make available to member of the group. To join the gorup, click the Join group link.

eviction, police, foreclosure

was evicted 14 days ago, have EVERYTHING in my place, don't know how to get IN!? Including all my personal documents, EVERYTHING. 3 County police broke in, gave me 5 minutes, told them they don' t have jurisdiction over me, they called 2 city Sergeants, took me in handcuffs "to the jail", but I did not signed anything and they let me go with "trespassing" ... I requested copies aff all he was filing about me, DID NOT SIGNED ANYTHING and in 3 days send them the ticket back, with "No consent, no-contract NOTICE" and lawful notice with explanations that I am non juristic legal "person" natural woman to choose to contract or not... Also send to all policemen Employee Questionnaires - they refused to tell me any of their ID's, said they have no bonds...... Any advise how to get to my property and "challenge the foreclosure", because I do not have any "legal" judgment or anything ...



my understanding is that I do not have to go to the court (fot the trespassing ticket) because it is a "offer to contract" which I refused to signed anything - I have copies from the police station - I wrote only : no-contract, no-cionsent, UCC-1-308 ... and the ticket I got send them back in 3 days signed in red and notarized the same: Lawful notice of no-contract, no-consent.  The court date is 01/09.17 - and I want to send them the Uniform Bonding code I found here today. I also requested the city sergeants to fill the Federal employees Questionnaire to prove they have written contract of any sort with me - by email to chief police w/copy to attorney general and also by mail. Any advise?

Is my case (#1 above from 12

Is my case (#1 above from 12/18/16) already in members forum?

Please advise. Dagmar

The Untited States Of America National Passport

I was born outside this country and immigrated here 5 years ago. Is there a chance for me to apply for and receive The United States Of America National Passport in this case ?
Thank you

Andrei Bindasov

Did you apply?

Did you apply?


Small claims court


I'm suing a mechanic because his service writer fraudulently approved an estimate for work done on my vehicle, and my vehicle isn't fixed. I heard there's something I can file so that the business cannot use an attorney? Please help.

How do I remove "filed" IRS tax liens

I have two IRS tax liens that are filed with the country clerk, against my personal property. I have two properties that I wish to sell, but I don't want anything going to the IRS, as I owe no taxes or frivolous return civil penalties, which they claim I owe but have no evidence to support their claims. I need assistance in removing these unlawfully filed liens so I am free to sell my properties and retain whatever profits that are rightfully mine.

Darrell James Aaron Darrell James Aaron's picture
Births Certificate Frauds and how to Fix them Perminately

I would like to get a Passport through you guys, and get my Births Certificate Terminated ?

Darrell James Aaron

Log in or register to post comments