How to sue somebody

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mmallqui Mmallqui's picture
How to sue somebody

How do you sue another another individual who basically worked on your car without authorization and then charged you. trusted my coworkers dad to work on my car. He didn't even fix the problem charged over $600. The car doesn't even start. 

M. R. Hamilton M. R. Hamilton's picture
Maybe small claims coiurt

For something that small, you could go to small claims court. The amount vary, but many of them are for claims of $3000 or less. You could also file a claim in a court of record in the state district court. It is the same procedure as in any action at law. you will have to write it for a court of record. There are plenty of examples in the members forum.

M. R. Hamilton
No Lawyer? No Problem?

Log in or register to post comments